Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's find something positive to talk about

Although many moments of my days are filled with anger and depression, I do have some positive moments.  I felt a huge sense of relief today at work when I was thinking about all the things I would not miss.  It seemed like a great idea to leave and collect unemployment in my pajamas while I begin new ventures.  Sometimes change is good, and I am a firm believer that when God closes a door, he opens a window.  In this case the door slammed shut on me and blew several windows open.  The options are endless and I have learned so much through this experience.  I will be a much more compassionate human being because of this.  I will take risks easier because of being forced to take this path.  I will choose the company and job I work for carefully after this experience so that I can make sure it is a good fit for me.  I will not fear as much, as I have confronted fear and I have faith that I will come out on top in the long run.  Life is NEVER certain for any of us.  Anything could happen tomorrow that would effect the rest of our life and our dreams.  The wise words of a friend today told me "it is not what you do but in how you handle life".  I will take that advice to heart and make the very best out of the situation(s) that confronts me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment