Monday, January 3, 2011

There is a bright light at the end of the tunnel

I have been too busy to write for a few weeks. I have found an avenue to write for some income and that is what I have been doing as much as possible.
It is unbelievable that there is as much serenity in my life as there is. I went to a workshop of the works of Sydney Banks on thought, mind, and consciousness... and I learned SO much.  I want to share it with the world so everyone has an opportunity to see how their thinking really affects their happiness and their life. Because of this epiphany, I am able to forgive and get past the emotional turmoil that has haunted me since October 20. I am able to thank the people that I used to think wronged me and actually tell them "Thank you!".
I am enjoying my existence a great deal. Home with my family, and writing for money... drawing unemployment and I have 6 months to figure out my long term plan. I am in no hurry at this point. I am growing in more ways than I knew were possible at the age of 50. It is a beautiful time in my life and today I am here to tell you that there is definitely life after layoff. Hang in there.. ride the ride... keep a positive attitude and you, too, will see a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment: