Monday, February 7, 2011

Reaching out to meet your goals

I attended my first writer's workshop tonight. Just being a fledgling in this field, I felt a bit intimidated to breach this group on my own. It was a wonderful and growing experience for me. I plan to continue attending these every month, in hopes of opening doors and gaining a richer understanding of the world of writing. There was a local author featured that spoke about her newest book being released. It is titled Operation Bonnet and is a delightful read. You should consider some of her works for a humorous fictional read. She has 4 other books published that are equivalent to the Irma Bombeck books. She writes about family life in a humorous way. Here are the current offerings by Kimberly Stuart:

1 comment:

  1. I went to high school with Kim. Not only is she a great author, she is an amazing woman!!! I hope things are going well for you Julie!!! I think it is awesome that you went to a writer's workshop!!

    ReplyDelete