Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Income at this Point

I started this blog in despair and really had no idea what direction I would go or where I would be by now. Many of you read in the shadows, maybe to cheer me on and hope I do well, maybe just to stop in and see if I have anything to say. A few posts back I promised to have a success story for you someday and maybe some of you are watching hopefully for good news. Well, I think I have some news about my income potential as an unemployed former executive.

After 2 months, I have amassed a fortune of $930 in my paypal account that is my rainy day fund. I consider that amazing while living on my unemployment check of not even $350 per week (but SO fortunate to have that!). I have sold all my clothes on ebay for a total wealth of a few hundred of those dollars. Writing on the web for web content took a little while to get used to and I have been making my presence known out there. I now have 3 websites that pay me for content that I write for them to use. My income at writing started off at about $20 a week and gradually got to a consistent $50 per week and now I have a goal of at least $100 per week but more realistically I am making about $125 per week. Being an independent contractor, I pay no taxes out of that money but will owe money next year on my total income.

As a secret shopper, I have made a whopping $41 in the last month. But it gets me out of the house and I have a good time at it. I get paid to go shopping, even a little bit.

My Isagenix business is growing but slowly. I have made $125 from that company since December 1st and am still spreading the word about how good the organic nutritional products make me feel as I transform into a melted 30 pound lighter person. I love that part too.

So with an income of just under $2,000 per month is that good news? I sure as heck think so. I am counting my blessings every day and every night that I can do a little of this and little of that to make some money in addition to unemployment.

I still look for 2 jobs a week, but I have to tell you that I enjoy writing and the freedom of working for myself with Isagenix SO much that an offer for employment is going to have to be pretty sweet. :)

The journey is not near over but I think happiness equals success. And I am officially tipping my hat publicly right now to the company that freed me from the chains of employment:

THANK YOU FOR TAKING GOD'S INTENTIONS FOR ME AND PUTTING THEM INTO ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment